Our CELLULAR Services
In-Building Cellular delivers in-building wireless coverage solutions suited to the many needs of today's businesses and organizations.
As we rely more on wireless connectivity, cellular dead zones are becoming an intolerable problem. In-Building Cellular combats downtime and dead zones by optimizing wireless coverage for the interior of a diverse range of institutions, such as health care centers, commercial buildings, government venues, university campuses, hotels, and exhibition halls. High-rises and underground tunnels can't keep us from getting you a strong and reliable signal and great commercial cellulr service. Building owners, architects, IT COOs, CIOs, business executives, and facility managers all love our team at In-Building Cellular, and they're some of our biggest customers.
Professional Commercial Wireless Solutions
- Consulting: Through consultations, we can work within your application to design a system that covers your entire building, campus, department, or public space.
- Engineering Design: In-Building Cellular can design and provide a multi-carrier neutral host system or a single carrier solution.
- Equipment Deployment: We provide resources and equipment for all aspects of implementation. This includes units that boost the cellular signal to your commercial building regardless of location, construction, e-glass windows, and cell tower coverage gaps.
- 3G to 4G Upgrades: Upgrade with confidence to a 4G turnkey wireless solution that is easy, affordable, and FCC/Carrier compliant.
- Maintenance Services: On-going maintenance that works as hard as you do to avoid any downtime due to the carrier or wireless cellular services throughout your building.
Contact Us for Commercial Cellular Solutions Today
In-Building Cellular was formed in 2001 by a group of Boston-based wireless industry experts who saw a demand for reliable and usable cellular service in all kinds of buildings. Industry research shows that up to 80% of cellular communications are initiated indoors and most buildings are under 90,000 square feet, and we seek to meet this demand for indoor wireless solutions.
There are several important factors that go into designing a sustainable wireless solution for an entire building, including the design, compliance, and deployment of the service. As solutions integrators, we maintain a non-biased position among carriers and equipment manufacturers. Above all, we only work with the best-branded equipment for the job.
All In-Building Cellular employees are trained and extensively in wireless and operational experience. We provide our own training in consulting, engineering design, equipment deployment, 3G to 4G upgrades, carrier relations, construction services, and maintenance.
Thank you for your interest in In-Building Cellular. Please feel free to contact us today for more information about our wireless solutions for your organization!