Cellular Signal Booster Maintenance Services
As businesses become more reliant on wireless service for mobility and connectivity, so do their demands for maintenance to their building's cellular network.
In-Building Cellular installs and then maintains the indoor wireless coverage for all kinds of healthcare and commercial buildings, government venues, hotels, and exhibition halls. Each one subscribes to a cellular maintenance package that is customized for you and delivered with consistent service each time. No matter what coverage you need, we deliver quality in-building wireless coverage solutions and follow-up network maintenance.
Why Does Wireless Maintenance Matter?
Up to 80% of cellular communications are initiated indoors and most buildings are under 90,000 square feet. That's a lot of heavy lifting for one wireless system. That calls for a maintenance plan that's intuitive and pro-active, our technicians will always look for more efficient solutions during their visits. Maintenance makes it possible to continue doing the following:
- Increase building safety and the ability to notify emergency services, even if hydro is down
- Maintain the flexibility to conduct work with anywhere in the building without any downtime or reception-less spots
- Provide better support for a more creative work environment
- Provide network access to retro-fitted buildings where wiring is nearly impossible
- Support tons of users with optimal security and control
- Provide seamless integration with your existing networks and systems
- Stay in control of your bandwidth and security policies while providing seemingly endless and democratic access to the Internet
Contact Us About Our Cellular Maintenance Services
With In-Building Cellular, you enjoy turnkey building wireless solutions, installed by professionals, and maintained by the very same company that designed it. From our sales team to our technicians, installers, and maintenance experts, we have extensive in-building wireless experience under our belts. Watch your building go from zero to hero with full wireless functionality that doesn't bust your budget and that comes with a maintenance plan so you never have to know the words down-time. All you need to do is call us at 781-229-6400 to set up a consultation, or complete our online form to let us know when we should call you.
DAS installation involves placing multiple antennae at strategic locations throughout a facility. This decreases the number of dead zones and increases cellular signal strength. DAS systems are more often than not going to be placed in large buildings or structures like arenas. Distributed Antenna Systems are reliable when it comes to cellular signal strength.